Thursday, July 22, 2010

Changing course

I've decided to change course with this Blogging business I'm doing.

To begin with the name has changed to more closely reflect the subject matter that I'm interested in sharing. So from here on in you can find me at www.luxurytravelagent.blogspot.com.

It will take me a bit more time to fully round out what and how frequently I'll be posting, but my goal is to provide more meaningful insight into the world of luxury travel, and in particular luxury cruising.

I've already changed my favourite links section. You might want to check out 'WanaaJet' ... very cool concept!

So I'll continue to ponder, but check back soon. I hope it will be a more entertaining ride from here.

Cheers,

b

No comments:

Product Cloud

Deals that might be of interest...you never know!